Who are we?
For the past 31 years, BonTerra Weiland GmbH has developed and distributed stitched blankets made of pure coir or a mixture of natural fibre. Together with Hayleys BonTerra Weiland GmbH owns an ISO-certified production plant in Sri Lanka.
Typical Applications for BonTerra Blankets and Netting are:
- Erosion Control and Revegetation of Slopes during and after the construction of Roads and Highways, Railroads and Airports, etc.
- Shore and Bank Protection
- Water Courses
- Rain Water Retention Basins
- Lanes and Roads in Forestry and Agricultural Areas
- Erosion Control and Slope Protection in Skiing Areas
- Recultivaton of Rubbish Tips and Open Pit Mines
- Revegetation in combination with Hydroseeding
1985 Founding of BonTerra Weiland GmbH
1990 Founding of BonTerra America Inc. in Moscow Idaho, USA; Purchased by Synthetic Industries in 1999
1994 Founding of BonTerra Iberica S.L. in Granada, Spain
1996 Founding of BonTerra Lanka Ltd. in Sri Lanka
BonTerra products are distributed in many countries of the world. We are happy to provide consultation for your projects. Contact us to find your local BonTerra representative.